On 7 and 8 February 2014 European Voice is organising the 15th EU Studies Fair in Brussels.
The EU Studies Fair is an education fair and networking event bringing together prestigious universities, academic institutions and language schools from Europe and beyond offering postgraduate programmes in EU studies, international relations, business, marketing, political sciences and law. About 500 prospective students and young professionals who have a direct interest in further study and careers in these fields will attend the event.
This event, free of charge, is a unique opportunity for students and young professionals to discover the programmes of some 50+ world-class academic institutions and seek personalised advice on education and career opportunities to make the best choices for their own future.
Programme highlights include:
- keynote address by European commissioner for education, culture, multilingualism and youth Androulla Vassiliou;
- visit to the European Parliament or to the European Commission;
- orientation seminars on what European studies are and what professional outcomes you can expect with a postgraduate degree in EU studies, international studies, business, marketing, political sciences or law;
- presence of representatives of the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) and of the International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies (CIETT);
- personalised advice on study options at leading universities throughout Europe and beyond;
- CV check and career advice with our partners Career International, Recruitment Solutions, Fulbright, ESN, ELSA, UACES, StudyinEurope, EUA and many more.
- new this year: possibility to become an EU Studies Fair ambassador!
- prize draw and much more !
Every participant will also receive a free copy of this year's EU Studies Guide!
More information about the event and free registration are available on the EU Studies Fair website: www.eustudiesfair.com and Facebook page.
We look forward to welcoming you in February,
The EU Studies Fair Team