- ANOSR Updates: Campaigns, Requests and Accomplishments
ANOSR Updates: Campaigns, Requests and Accomplishments
June 23, 2020
- ANOSR has conducted in the last month an informing campaign regarding the commemoration of the violent events from June 1990, when peaceful protesters claiming for democracy were brutally punished by police and miners were called by the Romanian leadership of that time. We also call on Romanian justice institutions to put all their efforts into solving this 30 years old case of crimes against humanity.
- As the exams session has started in higher education institutions, ANOSR reminds students of their rights and obligations, with a series of interactive videos, published on the dedicated Facebook page for Students’ Statute.
- With a high focus of the population on the COVID-19 pandemic, decision-makers have either forgot about students and youth, or they chose to pass legislative acts for promoting discrimination and hate. Therefore, ANOSR has taken a stand regarding the current hot topics in Romania, through the following statements:
- Nonetheless, following ANOSR’s requests from April regarding several digitalization measures in education, students now have the possibility to benefit from using the digital equipment of nearby schools in order to take their exams online.