Bologna in Universities is an ANOSR project which aims to bring back in Romanian universities the discussions about the implementation of Bologna Process, both at national and at European level, as well as debates about the latest trends in education worldwide. Thus, through these events, ANOSR aims to identify, to question and to capitalize new visions on developing the Romanian educational system, both from students’ perspective as well as other stakeholders’ directly or indirectly involved in the educational process.
The themes of the debates for this year are:
1. The financing of higher education in Romania – how much money are needed, what for and how should they be distributed?
2. The culture, assessment and quality assurance in higher education – how do we make these processes more efficient and what is the students’ role in their implementation?
3. Students’ rights – how do we strengthen the status of the student in the educational system?
4. Social dimension of education – how do we make higher education accessible to all walks of life and how we adapt to demographic challenges?
5. The international dimension of the higher education system – we do we have to do to be more visible in the European Higher Education Area?
6. Student Centered Learning – how do we adapt the teaching-learning process to the needs of today’s society?
ANOSR invites students, teachers or any interested citizens to participate at the discussions from Bologna in Universities, with open access.