January 7, 2020
Deadline for applying: 20/01/2020
The Together, Moving Forward programme has been renewed for two more years, so we have decided to allow a specific budget to develop a new website to better promote the programme activities and developments. Therefore, we are currently looking for a web designer to create the new website’s structure and migrate the content!
WHAT IS TMF?
Since 2016, the European Students’ Union is implementing the Together Moving Forward programme (TMF). The idea behind the programme is to support student-led initiatives with the aim to encourage positive host-refugees’ interactions across Europe. The objectives are, amongst others, to:
- Reshape the discourse around migration;
- Work with people with refugee/migrant background and other stakeholders to improve access to higher education and living conditions;
- Work for successful inclusion in our communities;
- Build National Union of Students capacity to take up an active role in supporting or advocating for positive change.
- Coding and programming abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Available between January and March 2020 – ideally the website should be ready by the end of March 2020;
- Able to issue invoices, and be based in a European country;
- Able to communicate/work in English;
- Knowledge of innovative and creative web design trends;
- We highly encourage students & students/young people with refugee backgrounds to apply as we will mostly consider previous developed websites.
- Designing the structure/layout of the website according to the visual identity of the project;
- Connect website to a server and domain;
- SEO Writing, editing, uploading and updating content;
- Creation of web elements such as homepage banner, buttons, etc. in the TMF style;
- Creation of an interactive search tool such as a European map with the link of all the different TMF small supported projects. New and fresh proposals would be welcomed;
- Offer desirable, accessible, usable and findable user experiences and visual interfaces.
- The website should have a responsive design on all devices and be easily editable afterwards (back office);
- Determining technical requirements and solving code problems.
Are you interested? Please send us your CV and portfolio at [email protected], before the 20th January 2020.
Please note that this is a temporary mission that will be paid (fees to be discussed) and the contract will follow the Belgian law (“Convention de collaboration” between ESU and the subcontractor). The subcontractor will have to issue an invoice.